some guy on facebook tried to tell me that kat dennings’ boobs aren’t good because she’s overweight. like if that isn’t the most perfect rack/bod you’ve ever seen then get the fuck out of my face.
I never understood jerkoff dudes who think big boobs “don’t count” if the person attached to them is overweight. Like…what do you think big boobs on skinny people are made of? Air? Cotton candy? The souls of the innocent??
SHE IS PERFECTAs a ginger, my boobs are definitely made of the souls of the innocent
Kat Dennings is my hero
I’m probably going to be unfollowing some people tonight.
When I see VERY one-sided posts about what’s going on in Ferguson, it’s NOT okay.
Peaceful protests are one thing, but to completely ignore the fact that there has been looting, violence, and gunfire BETWEEN CITIZENS, which isn’t even…
Finally someone who has insightful comments on the tragic chaos going in in Fergurson
I kind of want to cry
OMG IMPORTANT INFO FOR MY FELLOW CHOCOLATE LOVERS AND FAIR TRADE ENTHUSIASTS.
There is a company based out of San Francisco called “Tcho” that when they started said they were going to be better than all the other companies. They actually work hand in hand with the cacao farmers, have built them better ways to dry the beans, pay them BEYOND fair trade, taught them how to make and taste their own chocolate to help the company with consistency in batches, and when the company celebrates an award, so do the farmers. There are pictures of them dancing and celebrating. I was so in awe of this company, and if you really want to support fair trade, Tcho is the best.
GO READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, then go support this awesome company!!!
I will support this company 100%
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write good
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
You sweet angel from heaven above!
Asked by Anonymous
I love Sinterklaas. It’s supposed to be celebrated on the 5th of December, but now that we’re a bit older and have college and jobs, we celebrate it on the weekend before.
I wrote about the holiday in my fic for 31 days of Enjonine last year. But, summary: for the kids it’s very similar to Christmas, with gifts under the chimney from Sinterklaas. Mostly in their shoes (why? idk)… But the adults, or kids over 10 years old, celebrate it by “surprise” - sur-prea-zuh…
This means you pick an amount - we usually do like 20 euros - and you either pick names from a hat or enter names on a website that does it for you. And you have to buy gifts for that amount for the person you picked AND write a rhyming poem for them AND create something to hide the presents in. That’s usually based on hobbies and stuff. Last year I got my sister’s BF, and since he went bungeejumping when he was in South Africa (he got back a few weeks before Sinterklaas), I made a bridge with a little dude jumping off - using his Facebook pic of his jump… And then I hid the presents underneath the bridge.
Also, there’s chocolate, shaped like letters, usually the first letter of your name… And we make “pepernoten/kruidnoten”… Our recipe for those is fucking delicious, so we bake those together and just talk about stupid things and listen to corny Sinterklaas parodies of popular songs. It’s really a family and/or friends thing, which I love… It’s a time where I’m together with my parents and sisters and my pseudo-brother (because he’s been a part of the family for five years now)…
This is the best holiday ever, I need to institute this in my daily life
"Any word on Barton?"
"He was among the agents defending the Treehouse, but it’s likely he’s the only one who wasn’t captured to get out alive after Hydra took over."
"Are you sure?"
"Well, it was either him or security footage caught some other guy with a bow and arrow as his M.O. escaping the base."
"Sounds like Hawkeye to me."
"He’s not calling himself Hawkeye anymore, probably to keep the government off his back. Last I heard, he went underground and got himself a new codename.”
"A new codename?"
Please make this into an agents of shield episode, PLEASE, and include a clintasha reunion in there too