"I decided that I was a feminist. This seemed uncomplicated to me. But my recent research has shown me that feminism has become an unpopular word. Women are choosing not to identify as feminists. Apparently, [women’s expression is] seen as too strong, too aggressive, anti-men, unattractive."
Asked by tybaltmontparnasse
Two days past eighteen
He was waiting for the bus in his army green
Sat down in a booth in a cafe there
Gave his order to a girl with a bow in her hair
"I’m leaving in an hour," he said, catching Eponine completely off guard. She stopped pouring his coffee and noted his army uniform and the worry lines spread across his forehead.
"Weren’t you in my English class in ninth grade?" she asked, leaning her hip against the table.
Running his finger around the rim of the coffee mug, he nodded. “I sat behind you.”
"It’s been a long time since then."
He nodded again, laughing shortly. “Yeah.”
Eponine slides onto the bench across from. “So, you’re headed to Vietnam? To kill some Japanese?”
Enjolras looked up and met her eyes. “Could we maybe talk about something else?” His voice wavered. “Like where you got that bow in your hair?”
With the trace of a smile on her lips, she nodded.
Why, why do you do this to my heart
some guy on facebook tried to tell me that kat dennings’ boobs aren’t good because she’s overweight. like if that isn’t the most perfect rack/bod you’ve ever seen then get the fuck out of my face.
I never understood jerkoff dudes who think big boobs “don’t count” if the person attached to them is overweight. Like…what do you think big boobs on skinny people are made of? Air? Cotton candy? The souls of the innocent??
SHE IS PERFECTAs a ginger, my boobs are definitely made of the souls of the innocent
Kat Dennings is my hero
I’m probably going to be unfollowing some people tonight.
When I see VERY one-sided posts about what’s going on in Ferguson, it’s NOT okay.
Peaceful protests are one thing, but to completely ignore the fact that there has been looting, violence, and gunfire BETWEEN CITIZENS, which isn’t even…
Finally someone who has insightful comments on the tragic chaos going in in Fergurson
I kind of want to cry
OMG IMPORTANT INFO FOR MY FELLOW CHOCOLATE LOVERS AND FAIR TRADE ENTHUSIASTS.
There is a company based out of San Francisco called “Tcho” that when they started said they were going to be better than all the other companies. They actually work hand in hand with the cacao farmers, have built them better ways to dry the beans, pay them BEYOND fair trade, taught them how to make and taste their own chocolate to help the company with consistency in batches, and when the company celebrates an award, so do the farmers. There are pictures of them dancing and celebrating. I was so in awe of this company, and if you really want to support fair trade, Tcho is the best.
GO READ AND EDUCATE YOURSELF, then go support this awesome company!!!
I will support this company 100%
I don’t know about you guys but I am psyched to get an education, woo. This year is a hella important year for me because if I don’t finish this school year with five As then I am a dead man walking, you get me? So this started off as a collection to help me get those fabulous As but I thought, what the hell? I’ll share this perfection with everyone else because sharing is caring. Anyways, down to the nitty gritty
001. CALEDONIA’S DECLASSIFIED SCHOOL SURVIVAL GUIDE
- advice for college
- how to survive in college
- how to survive freshmen year of high school
- college packing list
- alternative to buying expensive textbooks
- dorm room survival
- free online college courses
002. WRITE LIKE A FUCKING ANGEL
- the ultimate guide to writing
- how to write good
- how to write an essay
- how to write a good essay
- the five paragraph essay
- deadly sins checklist
- formatting your paper
- tips on getting started
- seven tips to become a better writer (stephen king)
- four ways to have confidence in your writing
- seven ways to speed up your writing
- five ways to add sparkle to your writing
- how to finish what you started: a five step plan for writers
- thirty-one ways to find inspiration for your writing
- tips for dealing with writer’s block
003. READING ISN’T ONLY FOR NERDS AND FANGIRLS
- how to take care of your books
- how to read shakespeare
- no fear shakespeare (i found this incredibly useful when studying macbeth!)
- one hundred most read books
- how to read difficult books
- how to read faster
- books made into movies
- books made into tv shows
- 350+ free ebooks
004. STUDY MOTHER FUCKER
- studying tips
- studying techniques
- how to pull an all-night and still have a successful exam result
- how to get motivated to study
- tips to help you concentrate
- time management tips
- chrome site blocker
005. LEARNING SHIT
- solve any maths equations: 1, 2.
- when your teacher says not to use wikipedia (an alternative)
- square root calculator, cube root calculator
- for when you can’t do your homework
- chemical equation balancer (what got me through chemistry last year)
- cliffnotes, sparknotes
- college courses
- how to: multiply big numbers
- crash courses (youtube)
- teaches you everything
006. PRESENTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL SCHOOL WORK AY
007. USEFUL WEBSITES BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS A WONDERFUL PLACE /SOMETIMES/
- TED (basically gods gift)
- challenge your brain
- feed the hungry and up your vocabulary game
- free online textbooks
- final grade calculator
- a whole page dedicated to studying and organising
008. MUSIC TO CALM DOWN UR SCHOOL DAY BLUES YO
- a really chill playist
- coffee shop blues
- coffee shop sounds
- calm nature sounds
- concentration/focus playlist
- relaxation is key
- four hours of classical music
- playlists to listen to: xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx.
009. ALL THIS STUDYING??? YOU NEED A BREAK, MY FRIEND.
- watch a cute ass dog lick your screen
- one hundred thousand stars
- movies masterpost
- foreign movies
- gay movies
- lesbian movies you should definitely watch
- broadway musicals
- LGBT+ books
- download free books
- read any book
- the best masterpost ever if you’re bored
010. TIPS FOR SCHOOL N STUFF BCUS I WANTED TEN BITS
- try your best. not everyone can get all As, and getting all As does not make you better than everyone else. just do the best you can and be the best person you can be.
- don’t sleep in class! i know it seems so so tempting but slept my way through geography last year and i got a C in my exam instead of the expected A so…
- Don’t tick off your teacher, follow the rules to an extent, get to class on time, respect your classmates and teachers. you know, just be a decent person.
- be positive!!! and not just for the first week or so, keep the positivity going throughout the whole school year. if you don’t believe in yourself then why should anyone else?
- "you can do it, wildcat, i believe in u" — something troy bolton said one time probably definitely
You sweet angel from heaven above!